by Gerson, Horst; translated by Heinz Norden; edited by Gary Schwartz
- Book fine, Dust jacket fine.
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- James & Mary Laurie Booksellers (A.B.A.A.) (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Rembrandt Paintings
- Gerson, Horst; translated by Heinz Norden; edited by Gary Schwartz
- Book condition
- Used - Book fine, Dust jacket fine.
- Quantity available
- Reynal & Company in association with William Morrow & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Amsterdam / New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
James & Mary Laurie Booksellers (A.B.A.A.)
We describe our items carefully and conservatively. Anything may be returned for any reason for a full refund provided that the return is intiated within 5 days of receipt.
About the Seller
About James & Mary Laurie Booksellers (A.B.A.A.)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]