Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Harrison House , 1968. 140 Full color pages and over 500 black & white reproductions. Handsome, clean and fresh copy. Jacket has tiny closed tear at back fold and residue of small sticker. Publisher declared it the definitive presention of the master's work. 14 1/2" tall. No Amazon or international shipping. . Reprint. Cloth. Fine/Near Fine. Illus. by Rembrandt . Folio - over 12" - 15" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Timothy Norlen Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Rembrandt Paintings
- Gerson, Horst
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Harrison House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Folio - over 12" - 15" tall
Terms of Sale
Timothy Norlen Bookseller
Books sent out within 24 - 48 hours upon receipt of order. Return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery if an item arrives that is not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
SANTA BARBARA, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Timothy Norlen Bookseller
I am a internet based bookstore that specializes in Modern First Editions, film sources, Mystery and Detective fiction and Western Americana. I have approximately 10,000 books, primarily first editions with about 1300 of them signed by the author. I try and stock only books that are sound, clean and attractive.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.