Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Reynal & Company/William Morrow & Company, 1968. Book. Fine (Book Condition). Hard Cover with Jacket. First Edition. An excellent copy. Hint of shelfwear to dustjacket. 2 closed tears to acetate wrapping (condition of acetate: Very Good). Text clean, binding strong. [Montreal Books rating system: 1. Fine; 2. Near Fine; 3. Very Good; 4. Good; 5. Fair.] Extra shipping costs: large oversize book..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Montreal Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- REMBRANDT PAINTINGS
- Gerson, Horst
- Book condition
- Used - Fine (Book Condition)
- Jacket condition
- Fine (Jacket Condition)
- First Edition
- Reynal & Company/William Morrow & Company
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art History and Criticism;
Terms of Sale
All books are guaranteed as described and offered subject to prior sale. Books may be returned within ten (10) days. Advance payment desired if you have not established credit with this firm. Postage and insurance are additional. We accept International Money Order and credit card payments through Paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]