Remember Me! A New Years Gift or Christmas Present, 1826.
by Blake, William
- See description
San Francisco, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- John Windle Antiquarian Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Remember Me! A New Years Gift or Christmas Present, 1826.
- Blake, William
- Book condition
- I. Poole
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
John Windle Antiquarian Bookseller
5 day return guarantee, with full refund not including shipping costs for up to 5 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About John Windle Antiquarian Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The page on the right side of a book, with the term Verso used to describe the page on the left side.
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.