Remember Me (Pictures of the Heart) Paperback - 2023
by Peterson, Tracie
About Phillybooks COM LLC Pennsylvania, United States
The best in online world!
Terms of Sale: 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
- Title Remember Me (Pictures of the Heart)
- Author Peterson, Tracie
- Binding Paperback
- Condition UsedVeryGood
- Pages 304
- Volumes 1
- Language ENG
- Publisher Bethany House Publishers
- Date 2023-03-07
- Bookseller's Inventory # 531ZZZ01YWSJ_ns
- ISBN 9780764237386 / 0764237381
- Weight 0.61 lbs (0.28 kg)
- Dimensions 8.58 x 5.43 x 0.94 in (21.79 x 13.79 x 2.39 cm)
- Religious Orientation: Christian
- Library of Congress subjects Widows, Man-woman relationships
- Library of Congress Catalog Number 2022037874
- Dewey Decimal Code 813.54
From the rear cover
From the Yukon to Seattle, the hope of a new beginning waits just around the corner.
Addie Bryant is haunted by her past of heartbreak and betrayal. After her beau, Isaac Hanson, left the Yukon, she made a vow to wait for him. When she's sold to a brothel owner after the death of her father, Addie manages to escape with the hope that she can forever hide her past and the belief that she will never have the future she's always dreamed of.
Years later, Addie has found peace in her new life as a photographer, training Camera Girls to operate and sell the Brownie camera. During the Alaska-Yukon-Pacific Expo in Seattle, Addie is reunited with Isaac, but after the path her life has taken, she's afraid to expose the ugliness of her former life and to move toward the future they had pledged to each other.
When her past catches up with her, Addie must decide whether to run or to stay and face her wounds in order to embrace her life, her future, and her hope in God.
- Booklist, 03/01/2023, Page 34