Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookmarc's (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Miller, Ernest C
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Harlo Press
- Place of Publication
- Detroit, Michigan
- Date published
- FICTION SHORT STORIES
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction / Short Stories;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Bookmarc's has a 100% money back guarantee on books returned within 30 days of the date they are mailed to you and it is not as described.
NOTE: For International Orders (Any orders outside of the United States)
We regret that we are no longer able to cover the shipping costs for any international orders that are lost or damaged in transit. We are able to provide refunds for the book only.
Our shipping provider using United States Postal Service was recently acquired by Stamps.com which allows us to continue to purchase insurance on the book but not on the postage
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]