Renaissance Ornament: From the 15th to the 17th Century
by THE CAMBRIDGE LIBRARY OF ORNAMENTAL ART
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, New York, U.S.A.: Gallery, 1991. First edition. Hard cover in dust jacket. Published NY: Gallery, 1991. Folio, 10 3/4" x 14 3/4." Unpaginated text plus 48 full color plates. A fine copy in near fine dust jacket with a closed tear. . 1st. Hard. Fine/Near Fine. Folio.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Wild Muse (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Renaissance Ornament: From the 15th to the 17th Century
- THE CAMBRIDGE LIBRARY OF ORNAMENTAL ART
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art; Architecture & Design;
Terms of Sale
The Wild Muse
Returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Granville, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About The Wild Muse
Literary and modern first editions. Established 1985. Mail order only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]