Report on the Mining Methods and Appliances used in the Anthracite Coal Fields
by Chance, H. Martyn
- Very Good -
Lansdowne, Pennsylvania, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Classic Books and Ephemera (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Report on the Mining Methods and Appliances used in the Anthracite Coal Fields
- Chance, H. Martyn
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good -
- Quantity Available
- Board of Commissioners for the Second Geological Survey
- Place of Publication
- Harrisburg, Pa
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Classic Books and Ephemera
If the item is not as described, the buyer must contact us within 72 hours of their receipt of it. We will refund the full amount with the costs of return shipping within 24 hours of receipt of the item.
About the Seller
About Classic Books and Ephemera
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...