Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Bag Lady Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Report on Population and Resources of Alaska at the Eleventh Census: 1890.
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition.
- Government Printing Office, Washington, D. C.
- Date published
- HISTORY BZDB292 NOISBN ALASKA SCIENCE ARCHAEOLOGY ESKIMOS MAPS U S SURVEYS AND DOCUMENTS HISTORY; HISTORY::AMERICANA; HISTORY::U.S. CITIES & STATES; ANTIQUARIAN RARE. REPORT ON POPULATION RESOURCES OF AT THE ELEVENTH CENSUS 1890 STATES RARE
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Old Bag Lady Books
All books returnable within 5 days (of receipt) in same condition as shipped - unless specifically excluded at time of sale (example: yearbooks). Postage paid both ways by buyer unless we make an error. Shipping costs vary according to book weight,location of buyer and delivery service (UPS/USPS).
About the Seller
About Old Bag Lady Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]