Reporting from Britain: A Guide to Working and Living in London for Foreign Correspondents
by London Correspondents Service
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The London Correspondents' Service. Good. 1991. Stapled Spine. Clean inside. White cover has scratches. Includes: Entry to the Country; Income Tax; Telephones and Telex; Housing; Travel; Health Care and Social Welfare; Education; Facilities for Journalists; Associations for Journalists; Useful Contacts and Service; Reference Sources about Britain; Miscellaneous Information.57 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookshop Baltimore (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Reporting from Britain: A Guide to Working and Living in London for Foreign Correspondents
- London Correspondents Service
- Stapled Spine
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- The London Correspondents' Service
- Date Published
- Journalists And Journalism, Foreign Correspondents, ENGLAND, London Correspondents Service, Reporting From Britain
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel; EPHEMERA; Politics and Government;
Terms of Sale
If book is not as described, we will refund if contacted within 3 days after receipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Bookshop Baltimore
We have over 8000 books in stock, plus many more yet to catalogue. Book lists wants are accepted. Feel free to ask us any questions anytime.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]