Reports on Canals, Railways, Roads, and Other Subjects, Made to "The Pennsylvania Society for the Promotion of Internal Improvement." by William Strickland, architect and Engineer, While Engaged in the Service of the Society
by Strickland, William
- very good
- Very Good
Lansdowne, Pennsylvania, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Classic Books and Ephemera (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Reports on Canals, Railways, Roads, and Other Subjects, Made to "The Pennsylvania Society for the Promotion of Internal Improvement." by William Strickland, architect and Engineer, While Engaged in the Service of the Society
- Strickland, William
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- H. C. Carey & I. Lea
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Transportation; Architecture; Science & Technology;
Terms of Sale
Classic Books and Ephemera
If the item is not as described, the buyer must contact us within 72 hours of their receipt of it. We will refund the full amount with the costs of return shipping within 24 hours of receipt of the item.
About the Seller
About Classic Books and Ephemera
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- Tipped In
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- Errata: aka Errata Slip A piece of paper either laid in to the book correcting errors found in the printed text after being...