Representative Essays : Comprising Twelve Unabridged Essays by Irving, Lamb, DeQuincey, Emerson, Arnold, Morley, Lowell, Carlyle, Macaulay, Froude, Freeman, Gladstone
by George Haven Putnam, ed
- Very good +
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Uncommon Works, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Representative Essays : Comprising Twelve Unabridged Essays by Irving, Lamb, DeQuincey, Emerson, Arnold, Morley, Lowell, Carlyle, Macaulay, Froude, Freeman, Gladstone
- George Haven Putnam, ed
- Book condition
- Used - Very good +
- Quantity available
- Later printing
- G. P. Putnam's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Irving, Lamb, DeQuincey, Emerson, Arnold, Morley, Lowell, Carlyle, Macaulay, Froude, Freeman, Gladstone. literature. literary, essay, debate, forensic
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature & Classics;
Terms of Sale
Uncommon Works, IOBA
90 day return guarantee, for up to 90 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. The authenticity of signatures guaranteed.
Please note: Large, heavy and multi-volume sets billed at actual postage.
About the Seller
About Uncommon Works, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]