REPUBLICAN ADDRESS. THE REPUBLICAN MEMBERS OF THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF NEW-YORK, TO THEIR CONSTITUENTS
by [Tompkins, Daniel]
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- David M. Lesser, Fine Antiquarian Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- REPUBLICAN ADDRESS. THE REPUBLICAN MEMBERS OF THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF NEW-YORK, TO THEIR CONSTITUENTS
- [Tompkins, Daniel]
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Albany Argus
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
David M. Lesser, Fine Antiquarian Books LLC
All items guaranteed as described, and subject to prior sale. Any item returnable for any reason within ten days after receipt, in same condition as sent, for refund of purchase price. My liability limited to purchase price paid. Wrappers described when present; 'dbd' means disbound. Non-U.S. shipments charged at cost. We observe all customs regulations.
About the Seller
About David M. Lesser, Fine Antiquarian Books LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.