Dans la Retraite
- Very Good with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Paris: Librairie Sandoz & Fischbacher. Very Good with no dust jacket. N.D.. Hardcover. Stated second edition. A book of meditations on the Gospel, written entirely in French and with no attribution as to author, editor or date of publication. Likely published early 20th century. --- In half calf over maroon and gold marbled paper. In nice condition, but with lengthy inscription on front free endpaper and light soiling/rubbing to covers. --------- Deuxiéme Édition. Un livre de méditations sur l'Evangile, entièrement écrit en français et sans attribution à l'auteur, l'éditeur ou la date de publication. Probablement publié début du 20ème siècle. --- En demi-veau sur papier marbré marron et or. En bon état, mais avec de longues inscription sur page de garde libre avant et les salissures légères / frotter aux couvertures.; 16mo 6" - 7" tall; 245 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Dans la Retraite
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- Librairie Sandoz & Fischbacher
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Religion and Spirituality;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- marbled paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat... [More]