by WILKINSON, Sarah
- A fine copy in a near-fine jacket with some minor shelfwear, jacket toned and with a few short tears
Ardsley, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Reuven Rubin
- WILKINSON, Sarah
- Book condition
- Used - A fine copy in a near-fine jacket with some minor shelfwear, jacket toned and with a few short tears
- Quantity available
- Harry N. Abrams
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art Monographs;
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail email@example.com or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.