Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Measures 6 x 8 3/4 inches.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Scraps of American History (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Reveille in Washington 1860 - 1865
- Leech, Margaret
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Garden City Publishing Co., Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, New York
- Date published
- history, Civil War, Federal, Abraham Lincoln, politics, government
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Scraps of American History
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Scraps of American History
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]