De Revolutionibus Orbium Coelestium, Libri VI
by COPERNICUS, Nicolaus
- See description
New York, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Jonathan A. Hill, Bookseller, Inc.
5 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 5 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Jonathan A. Hill, Bookseller, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Errata: aka Errata Slip A piece of paper either laid in to the book correcting errors found in the printed text after being...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...