Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: W W Norton & Co, 1938 Terra Cotta cloth covered boards with brown and gilt title decoration on cover and spine. Dustjacket has chips and tears around all outside edges and is slightly soiled. Orange endpapers are also lightly soiled. 314 pp. The story of "apprentice farmers" from New York who inherit a farm in Ohio. From the dustjacket: "Everyone who has nourished a secret dream of getting back to the land will read this book with eager interest, and will find realistic encouragement.". First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good/Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Copping Collection (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Charles Allen Smart
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- W W Norton & Co
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Farming, Gardening
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
The Copping Collection
Full refund on books returned within 7 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About The Copping Collection
Out of Print, used and rare books covering a multitude of subjects.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]