Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Norton, January 1938. Hardcover . Good/No Jacket. Good Hardcover with No DJ. Moderate soiling and shelfwear to covers, including bumped corners. Spine ends tearing. Name on front endpaper. Discoloration and soiling on inside covers and endpapers. A few pages creased and/or very lightly soiled. Otherwise, pages yellowing, but clean and tight in binding. Pictures available upon request. A locally owned, independent book shop since 1984.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Jane Addams Book Shop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Jane Addams Book Shop
We are a locally owned, independent bookstore that has been in business for more than twenty-five years. With more than 70,000 titles in our shop we have a number of very well-stocked sections that span fifteen separate rooms on three floors.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]