Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York City: W.W. Norton, 1938. 1st Edition. Hardcover. Very Good/Very Good. 8vo., 314pp. Sharp Stated First Edition. Tight and clean throughout with mildly toning page edges. Some darkening to hinges. Wear to bottom edges. Off-setting to gutters. Ownership signature and date on front end-paper. Attractive unclipped dust-jacket, ($2.50), has a couple of closed tears and wear to edges. Spine toning. Still bright and complete. A solid collectable copy at a great price.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Smart, Charles Allen
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- W.W. Norton
- Place of Publication
- New York City
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable
30 day return guarantee
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Manasquan, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
About Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable
Member ABAA, ILAB, IOBAAn eclectic mix of good books compiled from 30 years of buying & selling. Sci-Fi, Mystery, Cocktails & Wine, Books About Books, Signed First Editions, Vintage Paperbacks, and many others. Prompt, professional service; always. Photos always available upon request.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]