Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor & Middle Class Don't
by Kiyosaki, Robert T.; Lechter, Sharon L
- as new
Standard Delivery: 1 to 1 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Rich Dad Poor Dad is a book by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter. It advocates financial independence through investing, real estate, owning businesses, and the use of finance protection tactics. Rich Dad Poor Dad is written in an anecdotal manner and is aimed at creating public interest in finance. Kiyosaki and Lechter stress the advocacy of owning the system or means of production, rather than being an employee as a recurring theme in the book's chapters.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
“Rich Dad Poor Dad” is a book that makes you want to get up and take charge of your life. It is not a “get rich quick” book nor does it tell you step by step how to accomplish this. There is definitely some helpful advice and ways of looking at things in a whole new light – like your house as a liability rather than an asset – but it is up to you to find the path to financial freedom. Robert Kiyosaki is there to motivate and guide you. An excellent read for anyone who has finally had enough of the “rat race”.
- Great Southern Books (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor & Middle Class Don't
- Kiyosaki, Robert T.; Lechter, Sharon L
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- New As New
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Techpress Inc
- Place of Publication
- Paradise Valley, Arizona, U.S.A
- Date published
- BZDB137 self-help, robert kiyosaki, money, finance, kids, Budgeting, General, Investing, Money Management; Rich Dad Poor Dad What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor Middle Class Dont Kiyosaki Robert T Lechter Sharon L
Terms of Sale
Great Southern Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Great Southern Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]