Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Riverdale, NY: Baen, 2005. first thus. mass paperback. Good. Dru Blair. SIGNED first paperback edition.Ê Signed and inscribed on title page by editor to named recipient.Ê Signed at Sasquan, Aug. 2015.Ê Cover has corner ding; spine is creased but straight.Ê Pages are clean and unmarked.Ê Baen mass paperback, first printing Oct. 2005 (stated), ISBN: 9781416509080, 722 pages, cover art by Dru Blair.Ê 12mo (4.25Ó x 6.75Ó) Paperback reprint of 2004 hard cover original.Ê Original stories set in the 1632 Universe. Contents:Ê Preface, essay by Eric Flint; In the Navy, by David Weber; To Dye For, by Mercedes Lackey; A Lineman for the Country, by Dave Freer; Between the Armies, by Andrew Dennis; Biting Time, by Virginia DeMarce; Power to the People, by Loren K. Jones; A Matter of Consultation, by S. L. Viehl; Family Faith, by Anette M. Pedersen; When the Chips Are Down, by Jonathan Cresswell and Scott Washburn; American Past Time, by Deann Allen and Mike Turner; Skeletons, by Greg Donahue; A Witch to Live, by Walt Boyes; The Three Rs, by Jody Dorsett; Here Comes Santa Claus, by K. D. Wentworth; The Wallenstein Gambit, by Eric Flint.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bujoldfan (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ring of Fire
- Eric Flint
- Dru Blair
- Mass paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- first thus
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Riverdale, NY
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed Collectible; Science Fiction / Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
All books ship in boxes, and are packed with care. I will happily supply images of any item in advance of purchase, please ask.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]