Ringo Starr: Straight Man or Joker?
by Clayson, Alan (on Ringo Starr)
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Paragon House, 1991 1st ed. 292pp. illus. hardback tall 8vo: near Fine in a Fine dj in Brodart poly cover [rem. markings top & bottom edges; else a nice clean & crisp copy] A bio of the last and oldest Beatle.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Auldfarran Books, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Ringo Starr: Straight Man or Joker?
- Clayson, Alan (on Ringo Starr)
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- 1991 1st ed.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- New York: Paragon House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- This edition first published
- September 1992
- MUSIC BIOGRAPHY THE BEATLES ENGLISH LIVERPOOL ROCK & ROLL
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Auldfarran Books, IOBA
We accept all the usual credit cards via the Biblio site and will hold books for customers' checks or money orders in U.S. funds. Shipping via 4th class mail in the USA is usually only $4.89, depending on the weight of the package. Fast priority mail (often 2-3 days) is at least $15 depending on weight. Any other service, including all international shipments and invoiced library purchase orders, is priced at packing & postage cost. We will invoice libraries providing purchase orders. We must charge Georgia residents 8 percent state sales tax on all subtotals (including shipping). Customer satisfaction with their books is always guaranteed. Returns are accepted with advance notification. For overseas customers we ship only via the Biblio Export program which requires surface mail to the American export center. Books will be shipped via air from there. Do not request expedited shipping for this program.
About the Seller
About Auldfarran Books, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The... [More]