The Rise of the Russian Empire
by Munro, Herbert H. (Saki)
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Rise of the Russian Empire
- Munro, Herbert H. (Saki)
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- Grant Richards / L. C. Page & Co.
- Place of Publication
- London and Boston
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Bookseller catalogs
- U.S. History; World History;
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...