RIVER BOY RETURNS
by J. K Chapman
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Brunswick Press, 1983. Paperback. Good. Stories, sketches and tales of times in the author's youth along New Brunswick's St. John River. Moderate cover wear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Endless Shores Books (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- RIVER BOY RETURNS
- J. K Chapman
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Brunswick Press
- Place of Publication
- Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Endless Shores Books
Endless Shores Books is here to serve you:
- Please feel free to contact us directly with questions or comments; photos and additional descriptions are easily provided.
- You can order and pay through Biblio and we will quickly ship your books by Canada Post or by Canpar package delivery service, the same day if possible.
- For orders of multiple titles, we will gladly quote a shipping charge and a discount for larger orders.
- Endless Shores Books welcomes in-store purchases as well. The store is open Tu.-Sat. from 10AM to 5:00 PM. Other times by appointment, please.
- Did you find something and want to pick it up? Drop us an email and we will have your order ready when you come by the shop.
- We offer a 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2010
Bridgetown, Nova Scotia
Ask Seller a Question
About Endless Shores Books
We are a family owned Canadian business in the small town of Bridgetown in the beautiful Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia. Our shop tries to carry something for everyone, from children's board books to mysteries, thrillers and antiquarian and out-of-print books as well as music and movies.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]