The Road Less Traveled: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth
by Peck, M. Scott
- near fine
Standard Delivery: 8 to 16 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Perhaps no book in this generation has had a more profound impact on our intellectual and spiritual lives than The Road Less Traveled. With sales of more than seven million copies in the United States and Canada, and translations into more than twenty-three languages, it has made publishing history, with more than ten years on the New York Times bestseller list. Now, with a new Introduction by the author, written especially for this twenty-fifth anniversary deluxe trade paperback edition of the all-time national bestseller in its field, M. Scott Peck explains the ideas that shaped this book and that continue to influence an ever-growing audience of readers. Written in a voice that is timeless in its message of understanding, The Road Less Traveled continues to help us explore the very nature of loving relationships and leads us toward a new serenity and fullness of life. It helps us learn how to distinguish dependency from love; how to become a more sensitive parent; and ultimately how to become one's own true self. Recognizing that, as in the famous opening line of his book, "Life is difficult" and that the journey to spiritual growth is a long one, Dr. Peck never bullies his readers, but rather guides them gently through the hard and often painful process of change toward a higher level of self-understanding.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Booked Experiences (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Road Less Traveled: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth
- Peck, M. Scott
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Gift Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Simon & Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- INSPIRATION AND WISDOM;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Books shipped upon payment. Returns are accepted, however return shipping will only be reimbursed if the book is not as described.Heavier books may need more shipping costs. Please email for estimate.
About the Seller
About Booked Experiences
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- slip case
- A protective sleeve, often made of decorative cardboard or leather which houses a book. It is open on one end, so as to allow...[more]