Robert Frost: An Introduction--Poems, Reviews, Cricitism (A Controlled Research Text)
by GREENBERG, Robert A.; HEPBURN, James G
- Good+ with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, Inc.. Good+ with no dust jacket. 1961. Softcover. A scholarly analysis of some of the poetry of Robert Frost in a softcover edition, probably intended for use by a college student. Various Frost poems are analyzed in detail by noted academics and by Frost himself. --- In grey wraps. --- With a few stray markings and underlinings, as well as curling to cover edges & some cover rubbing, else a sound, tightly-bound copy.; Octavo - 8 to 9 in. tall; x, 177 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Robert Frost: An Introduction--Poems, Reviews, Cricitism (A Controlled Research Text)
- GREENBERG, Robert A.; HEPBURN, James G
- Book condition
- Used - Good+ with no dust jacket
- Holt, Rinehart and Winston, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.