Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Robert Gober : the United States Pavilion, 49th Venice Biennale, 6/10-11/4/2001, the Art Institute of Chicago, Hirshhorn Museum, Smithsonian
by Robert Gober; James Rondeau; Olga M Viso; Art Institute of Chicago.; Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chicago : Art Institute of Chicago, 2001. . 4to. 69 pp. Two volumes in slipcase. Very Good. Soft Cover. Illustrated paper wraps. Staple binding. Slip case very good, with minor shelf wear. B&W plates throughout both volumes. Text in English and Italian. ISBN: 9780865591912 0865591911. From the Collection of the Art Historian Peter Selz.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Alan Wofsy Fine Arts (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Robert Gober : the United States Pavilion, 49th Venice Biennale, 6/10-11/4/2001, the Art Institute of Chicago, Hirshhorn Museum, Smithsonian
- Robert Gober; James Rondeau; Olga M Viso; Art Institute of Chicago.; Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Chicago : Art Institute of Chicago, 2001.
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- August 2, 2001
Terms of Sale
Alan Wofsy Fine Arts
Payment by credit cards or other means. 20% charge for returns,unless item is misdescribed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
San Francisco, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Alan Wofsy Fine Arts
Open 10:30- 17:00 Monday-Friday. Antiquarian books, Art books, Graphics, Posters, Autographs.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: