Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Joseph F. Wagner, Inc., 1952. First Edition. Very Good copy. Good DJ. Clean, unmarked, and relitively tight copy in tannish grey cloth covers. Light bumping of spine and corners. Bumping and chipping of head and tail of spine of jacket. Half inch tear along edge of upper spine. Closed tear on rear panel edge. Modrate soilin and rubbing of panels. In protective jacket cover.. 1st Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good/Dust Jacket Included. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quaker House Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Rock of Truth: Three Minute Themes
- James J. McNally
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Dust Jacket Included
- 1st Edition
- Joseph F. Wagner, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- SPIRITUAL, SERMONS
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Quaker House Books
Items must be returned within ten days of sale for a full refund if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Quaker House Books
My book holdings are eclectic in nature.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The heel of the spine.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.