by James, Henry
- Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Roderick Hudson is a novel by Henry James. Originally published in 1875 as a serial in The Atlantic Monthly, it is a bildungsroman that traces the development of the title character, a sculptor.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Squirrel Away Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Roderick Hudson
- James, Henry
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 2nd Edition
- Houghton Mifflin Company
- Date Published
- History Literature
- 8vo - 7.5" to 9.5" Tall
Terms of Sale
Squirrel Away Books
We accept many major credit cards through Biblio.com.
We also accept business checks, personal checks, money orders, cash in USD and PayPal-(firstname.lastname@example.org). Checks must clear before we send the book.
About the Seller
About Squirrel Away Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]