Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
The Role of the Supreme Court in American Government and Politics, 1835-1864
by Charles Grove Haines; Foster H. Sherwood
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Lawbook Exchange, Ltd., 2001-09-07. Hardcover. Very Good. Facsimile of 1957 Univ. of California edition.Unmarked. Very mild wear. Binding genuinely tight (book tends to shut if not held open). Issued without a jacket.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Brinkullivan Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Role of the Supreme Court in American Government and Politics, 1835-1864
- Charles Grove Haines; Foster H. Sherwood
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The Lawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Date Published
- X weight
- 37 oz
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2021
Takoma Park, Maryland
Ask Seller a Question
About Brinkullivan Books
Internet bookseller since 1995
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original... [More]