Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Berkeley: University of California Press, 1997 This volume is in beautiful condition and would make a great gift for the right person! Its only flaw is the curling seen at edges of jacket.. Cloth (on spine) & Paper Cover. As New/Fine. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall; 16 x 24.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books from Benert (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Roman Empire and Its Germanic Peoples
- Herwig Wolfram
- Book condition
- New As New
- Jacket condition
- University of California Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- History/Germany/19th & 20th Centuries; History/Ancient;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall; 16 x 24
Terms of Sale
Books from Benert
Books carry a 15 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Books are sent withing two business days. They are carefully packaged and usually sent by USPS media mail unless buyer prefers, or the weight requires, another method or a higher shipping rate. Special shipping conditions must be arranged before sale is completed. Normal shipping charges for media mail are $3.90 for the first book and $2.00 for each additional book. For standard USPS shipping the charges will be about $12.50, and $5.00 for each additional book.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Books from Benert
This is a sole proprietorship operating under the name of "Books from Benert." It is owned by Richard Benert, 340 Little Wolf Road, Bozeman, Montana, 59715. All the books are from my private collection in my home at the above address. Most of the books cover various aspects of European history, with special emphasis on medieval and early modern political and legal thought and institutions, including a few rare law books from the 16 the 17th centuries.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]