Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Bookshelf (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Romantic Ballet from Contemporary Prints
- Sitwell, Sacheverell
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- B.T. Batsford Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- "fanny Cerrito" "Flora Fabbri" "Carlotta Grisi" "19th Century"
- Bookseller catalogs
- Illustrated; Performing Arts;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
We accept payment by check or money order in U.S. currency, PayPal, or by credit card through Biblio.com. We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described in the Biblio.com website. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (incorrect book/not as described/damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind about a book that you've ordered, please contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
About the Seller
About Old Bookshelf
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]