ROME AND AMERICA: A BRIEF SURVEY OF COMPARATIVE CULTURE
by Tuercke, Rev. Carl; Charles W. Super (trans.)
- very good
- Very good
Brooklyn, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
From the library of Dr. Ephraim M. Epstein, first President of the University of South Dakota, bearing his bookplate. Polemic "Dedicated to all Patriotic Citizens of the United States" by the pastor of Cincinnati's Third Protestant Church on the dangerous influence of the Roman Catholic Church. Delivered at Cincinnati in May, 1875, and translated from the German.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- W. C. Baker Rare Books & Ephemera (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- ROME AND AMERICA: A BRIEF SURVEY OF COMPARATIVE CULTURE
- Tuercke, Rev. Carl; Charles W. Super (trans.)
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- Quantity available
- First English Language Edition
- C.N. Morris
- Place of Publication
- Cincinnati, Oh.
- Date published
- Americana, Midwest, Ohio, religion, Christianity
- Bookseller catalogs
- Americana; Religion;
Terms of Sale
W. C. Baker Rare Books & Ephemera
7 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 7 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Items must be returned in the same condition in which they were received.
About the Seller
About W. C. Baker Rare Books & Ephemera
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]