Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Paris: A. Taride, 1904. In burgundy leather covers with stamped gilt lettering on front cover and spine. Square and intact binding. Clean and unmarked endpapers and text pages. Pullout map of France at rear. Random creases of page corners. Moderate scuffing to covers and spine. Photos upon request. . Full-Leather. Good. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quaker House Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Les Routes de France a L'Usage Des Conducteurs D'Automobile et des Cyclistes
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- A. Taride
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Travel, France
- Bookseller catalogs
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Quaker House Books
Items must be returned within ten days of sale for a full refund if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Quaker House Books
My book holdings are eclectic in nature.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]