R.S.V.P. Elas Maxwell's Own Story
by Maxwell, Elsa
- Very Good+/No Jacket
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Little Brown and Company, 1954 A good solid book, an autoibiography of the colomnist Elsa Maxwell. with illustrations.Black cloth covered boards, gilt title hardly visible , some bumping to edges from shelfwear. Inscription on top of ffep otherwise unmarked.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- R.S.V.P. Elas Maxwell's Own Story
- Maxwell, Elsa
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Little Brown and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Socialite Gossip Colomnist Screenwriter Autobiography Elsa Maxwell
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...