Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Little Brown and Company, 1954 A good solid book, an autoibiography of the colomnist Elsa Maxwell. with illustrations.Black cloth covered boards, gilt title hardly visible , some bumping to edges from shelfwear. Inscription on top of ffep otherwise unmarked.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- R.S.V.P. Elas Maxwell's Own Story
- Maxwell, Elsa
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Little Brown and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Socialite Gossip Colomnist Screenwriter Autobiography Elsa Maxwell
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]