Rudyard Kipling's Verse. Inclusive edition: 1885-1926
by Kipling, Rudyard (1865-1936)
- Near fine copy in the original publisher's gilt-blocked and blind-bordered cloth, edges very slightly toned. Corners sharp with
Standard Delivery: 10 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Rudyard Kipling's Verse. Inclusive edition: 1885-1926
- Kipling, Rudyard (1865-1936)
- Book condition
- Used - Near fine copy in the original publisher's gilt-blocked and blind-bordered cloth, edges very slightly toned. Corners sharp with
- Quantity available
- Fourth, Inclusive Edition
- London : Hodder & Stoughton
- Date published
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
About MW Books Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- tipped in
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,...[more]