Russia (The Old Regime) 1903 - 1919 "Personal Recollections"
by Madame Olga de Smolianinoff
- Good/No jacket
Meadows of Dan, Virginia
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Scraps of American History (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Russia (The Old Regime) 1903 - 1919 "Personal Recollections"
- Madame Olga de Smolianinoff
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No jacket
- Quantity available
- Probable First Edition
- H. C. Brewer Check Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- history, Russian, Tsar Nicholas II, royal family,
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Scraps of American History
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Scraps of American History
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]