Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1930. VAN LOON, Hendrik Willem. R.V.R. Being An Account Of The Last Years And The Death Of One Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn. NY: Horace Liveright, 1930. Small quarto: brick-red cloth in dust jacket. First Edition. Signed by Van Loon, dated 1942, on a front blank page, along with an original sketch by him, presumably of Rembrandt or himself. Very Good (little wear & light staining head of spine); worn (several chips & tears, spine & edges darkened) d/j. $175.00.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Antic Hay Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Asbury Park, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]