Sabre-Tooth [The second Modesty Blaise novel]
by O'DONNELL, Peter
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Greenwich, Connecticut: Fawcett Crest. Good. 1967. Mass Market Paperback. A 1967 pulpy paperback copy of Peter O'Donnell's second Modesty Blaise novel. The heroine of the story easily outwits dangerous enemies by using her feminine charms. This work originally published in hardcover by Doubleday and Company. --- In wraps with image of a partially-dressed Modesty confronting a room full of bad guys; all textblock edges stained in red. --- With tanning to leaves and inked markings to covers, else a sound, tightly-bound copy.; 12mo - 7 to 7-1/2 in. tall; 256 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Sabre-Tooth [The second Modesty Blaise novel]
- O'DONNELL, Peter
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Fawcett Crest
- Place of Publication
- Greenwich, Connecticut
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually... [More]