Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gryphon Editions: Notable Trials Library Edition, 1990. Hardcover. Very Good. Leather spine. Gilt decorations and page edges. Ribbon page marker. No markings, tight, clean. Introduction by Alan M. Dershowitz.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Manchester By the Book (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Sacco-Vanzetti Case
- Fraenkel, Oswald K
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Gryphon Editions: Notable Trials Library Edition
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Manchester By the Book
All books are returnable within ten days for refund, please notify first.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Manchester By the Book
General used book store. Open seven days 9 to 8. 20,000 quality used books. All subjects.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]