THE SACRED RIVER, AN APPROACH TO JAMES JOYCE
by L. A. G. Strong
- Very Good +/very good
Blue Hill, Maine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Pellegrini and Cudahy, 1951. First edition. Hardcover. Very Good +/very good. 5 3/4 x 8 3/4 in. Dark blue cloth with silver lettering on spine. Condition is VERY GOOD+ ; no edge wear, covers very clean. Binding tight, text very clean with PO's bookplate on front pastedown. DJ is VERY GOOD ; not price-clipped, very clean and fresh, minor rubbing at spine with small closed tear to upper spine. Lit Crit. RGR.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE SACRED RIVER, AN APPROACH TO JAMES JOYCE
- L. A. G. Strong
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Jacket condition
- very good
- Quantity available
- First edition
- NY: Pellegrini and Cudahy
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literary Criticism;
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Blue Hill, Maine
Ask Seller a Question
About Andre Strong Bookseller
I buy collections of books from estates in Downeast Maine and in France. We now have 2 used book stores open year round located at 33 water st Blue Hill Me. Red Gap Books (used books) & Andre Strong Bookseller (Antiquarian)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.