Safe Encounters: How Women Can Say Yes to Pleasure and No to Unsafe Sex
by Whipple, Beverly ; Gina Ogden, Gina
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Squirrel Away Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Safe Encounters: How Women Can Say Yes to Pleasure and No to Unsafe Sex
- Whipple, Beverly ; Gina Ogden, Gina
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- Sex Love Relationship
- 8vo - over 7" - 9" tall
Terms of Sale
Squirrel Away Books
We accept many major credit cards through Biblio.com.
We also accept business checks, personal checks, money orders, cash in USD and PayPal-(email@example.com). Checks must clear before we send the book.
About the Seller
About Squirrel Away Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]