Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1926. HOBBS, Edward W. SAILING SHIPS AT A GLANCE. Introduction by L.G. Carr Laughton. With 150 Illustrations by the Author. NY: G.P. Putnam's Sons, . 8vo., gilt-stamped black cloth in dust jacket. 221 pages. First Edition. Very Good (contents clean & tight, ink name on front endpaper with very tiny Boston bookseller's label); minor wear (some tanning) d/j. $20.00.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Antic Hay Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Asbury Park, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]