Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Caxton Publishing Co Ltd, 1958. This book is in an incredible condition, being almost 50 years old yet virtually mint, with traces of foxing to the front page edges being the only fault. The covers are cream buckram cloth with gilt and red embossing. The top page edges are bright intact gilt. No marks or inscriptions. No creasing to covers or to spine. Clean bright boards with no bumping to corners. Pages and plates are perfectly clean with no sign of sunning or browning. A lovely clean crisp tight copy. 496pp. Photographs to fully illustrate the book available on request.. First Edition. Hard Cover. As New. 10 x 7.5 inches.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Godley Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Saints : A Concise Biographical Dictionary
- Coulson, John (editor)
- Book condition
- New As New
- First Edition
- Caxton Publishing Co Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Feast Days, Religious History, Catholic,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Religion / Spirituality / Occult;
- 10 x 7.5 inches
Terms of Sale
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Guaranteed next day delivery is also available in the UK. Please contact us directly to ask about this service. Royal Mail is our standard delivery company. Shipping costs are based on packaged books weighing 750 Grams. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. Overseas shipping can be by Airmail or Surface, so we may contact you for extra shipping if your overseas book order is too heavy for either of these services at the standard rate. You are welcome to ask us about direct postage costs. Return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Godley Books
We have been selling mainly non-fiction books for over 20 years and now have a very varied stock of around 10,000 books. As not all are yet online, please ask us for your search items as we may have the book you are seeking waiting to be catalogued. Our delivery company Royal Mail has twice increased overseas prices during 2020, in particular to the USA, so our shipping rates have been amended to reflect this.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]