by Vernon, John
- Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Lake Elsinore, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- E Ridge fine Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- La Salle
- Vernon, John
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- Date Published
- Historical Fiction- American Exploration, Historical Fiction- Cartography, Historical Fiction-America
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed Books; Fiction: Mysteries/Thrillers & General; Exploration, Geography & Maps;
Terms of Sale
E Ridge fine Books
All books may be returned within 30 days of for the purchased price. Please call or email seller prior to return.
About the Seller
About E Ridge fine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Association Copy
- An association copy is a copy of a book which has been signed and inscribed by the author for a personal friend, colleague, or...
- Half Title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...
- Price Clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...