Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Harlequin Enterprises, Limited, 1994. Mass Market Paperback. Acceptable. Disclaimer:Readable copy. Pages may have considerable notes/highlighting. ~ ThriftBooks: Read More, Spend Less.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ThriftBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Sally Jane Got Married
- Celeste Hamilton
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Acceptable
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harlequin Enterprises, Limited
- Place of Publication
- Old Tappan, New Jersey, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
From the largest selection of used titles, we put quality, affordable books into the hands of readers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in Good or Very Good condition, although no...[more]
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]