Salomos Urteil Zweite Instanz: Neue Satiren
by KISHON, Ephraim
- Near Fine in Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
München: Albert Langen - George Müller Verlags. Near Fine in Good+ dust jacket. 1972. Hardcover. 3784414850 . A later printing of this German language work offering satirical humor (as near as this non-German speaker can determine). --- In light blue cloth-covered boards with titling on white spine block. Jacket features humorous cover drawing of quizzical King Solomon-like figure after slicing the globe in half. --- A clean, bright copy lacking noticeable damages. Bright jacket with chipping and small tears, otherwise in good shape.; Octavo (8 to 9 in. tall); 286 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Salomos Urteil Zweite Instanz: Neue Satiren
- KISHON, Ephraim
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Albert Langen - George Müller Verlags
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]