Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Anchor Press, 1977 A tight clean book, slight age yellowing to page edges. Solid black boards with beige spine.Some shelf rubbing to edges. DJ is chipped at spine edges but protected with mylar. No marks or inscriptions. Heavier book, extra shipping may be required.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Salt Book
- Wood, Pamela. Editor
- Book condition
- Used - VG+
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Anchor Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Lobstering Sea Moss Pudding Stone Walls Rum Running Maple Syrup Snowshoes
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]