The Salzburgers and Their Descendants: Being the History of the Colony of German (Lutheran) Protestants Who Emigrated to Georgia in 1734 and Settled at Ebenezer, Twenty Five Miles Above the City of Savannah
by Rev. P.A. Strobel
- Very Good+/None Present
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Another rather wonderful find by this bookseller.I shall have a trip to Darien Ga to search out this seller and discuss our collections.My family is of French decent.Those French who fleeing harassment and even death from the early catholic church.They set sail and landed in South Carolina in the 1700s .Germans.were also fleeing for the same reasons.This book holds a wealth of Effingham co Ga information i'm sure of it.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Books About The South (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Salzburgers and Their Descendants: Being the History of the Colony of German (Lutheran) Protestants Who Emigrated to Georgia in 1734 and Settled at Ebenezer, Twenty Five Miles Above the City of Savannah
- Rev. P.A. Strobel
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- None Present
- First Edition.
- T. Newton Kurtz
- Place of Publication
- Balitmore Maryland
- Date Published
- SALZBURGERS, GEORGIANA, GEORGIA HISTORY, RARE, COLLECTIBLE, EBENEZER GEORGIA,
- Bookseller catalogs
- History--Civil and Otherwise; Georgia;
Terms of Sale
Books About The South
�I ship all hardback books in cardboard boxes and all paperbacks in padded envelopes, all with tracking information included in price.� I ship USPS Mediia, and Priority (see Matrix). Anything else must be through arrangement. I recommend insurance on books over $50.00.� Credit and debit cards through Biblio, cash and checks sent directly to me through prior arrangement. I accept returns if contacted within 5 days of delivery, and book is returned in the condition that it was sent in. Shipping will be refunded.
About the Seller
About Books About The South
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The heel of the spine.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]